Why buy from Bradburys?
“Our best work has been where we have taken care of everything for the customer, from the kitchen design and appliances to the worktops and flooring. We have preferred electricians, plumbers, decorators and installers who have worked with us for years and, apart from being very good at what they do, rave about the products we sell. Our project management expertise provides a great comfort to customers who are often uncertain how to deal with all the various trades involved in a complex kitchen installation”Andy Bradbury
Design and expertise
- Established in 1998, our team has over 100 years combined experience which means you can have complete confidence in the people you are dealing with.
- We offer the very latest in modern German design and technology and in classic English style so you can enjoy products and innovations that are made to stand the test of time.
- All of our staff are trained to make your experience at Bradbury’s as enjoyable as possible.
- Our highly experienced designers understand the industry and the endless options available helping you make the best use of your space.
- One of our designers will visit your home and discuss your requirements. They will take all necessary measurements and plan the perfect combination of units, appliances and features to make the best use of your space.
- Using state-of-the-art presentation technology, which provides three-dimensional images, you will be able to see your perfect kitchen laid before you.
- Bradbury's is a member of the Devon Design Guild
Ordering and manufacture
- We are full members of the KBSA providing you with payment protection and complete peace of mind.
- All our kitchens are built to order in modern manufacturing facilities in Germany, with regular shipments to the UK. Our Stoneham Kitchens are all handmade to order in state of the art facilities in Kent.
- We have our own warehouse which means only our staff handle your goods instead of contracting to a third party.
Installation and after care
- We have in-house project management and our own Installations Manager to ensure your project runs smoothly.
- Five year fitting guarantee: our trained fitters have worked with us for many years and we guarantee their work for 5 years.
- A post-installation inspection will confirm that the job has been finished to everyone’s satisfaction. You will also receive instruction in looking after your kitchen and a copy of the ALNO Customer Care Guide.
- We have hundreds of satisfied customers and most of our business is through recommendation.
- We offer a 5 year installation guarantee.
- ALNO 5 year furniture guarantee.
- Appliance guarantees vary from 2 to 10 years parts and labour.